Dr. Md Azmal Hossain
Associate Specialist In Anesthetist
Dr. Md. Azmal Hossain earned his MD in Anaesthesiology from Shiraz University of Medical Sciences, Iran. This is equivalent to FCPS in Anaesthesiology in Bangladesh. He worked as Senior Consultant in Anaesthesia in the Hospitals under Dhaka City Corporation, Bangladesh. Under Ministry of Health, Iran he worked as Assistant Professor of Anaesthesia. Further he worked as Associate Professor, Anaesthesia at CARe Medical College, Dhaka, Bangladesh. He has recognized publications in the journal of Bangladesh society of Anaesthesiologists.
Special Clinical Interests:
- Regional Block
- Intensive care unit
- Assistant Professor of Anaesthesia under Ministry of Health, Islamic Republic of Iran.
- Senior Consultant , Anaesthesia in the hospitals under Dhaka City Corporation, Bangladesh.
- Associate Professor, Anaesthesia in CARe Medical College, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Education and Training:
- MD Anaesthesia from Shiraz University of medical science, Islamic Republic of Iran.
- MBBS from Chittagong Medical College under Chittagong University, Bangladesh.
- MPH (Masters in Public Health) from American International University, Bangladesh.
- Bangladesh Society of Anaesthesiologists.
Research and Publications:
- Comparison between infusion dose and incremental dose of Atracurium for long surgical operations- JCMCTA, Vol.6, No.1: 25-32, 1995.
- Acrocyanosis –an uncommon event at post anaesthesia recovery room-Journal of the Bangladesh Society of Anaesthesiologist. Vol. 26, No.1 , January 2013.
- The awareness on prevention and control of HIV/ AIDS among the adults- Journal of Dhaka Medical College 2014 : 23(1): 78- 83