Dr. Bishal Khatri
With a passion to heal others, Dr. Bishal Khatri, a medical officer has extensive experience in working in Orthopedics and Accidents and emergency unit. Over the past five years, he has contributed himself in providing the best care for well being of the patients in need. A fun-loving individual with lots of compassion is known for his excellent work ethics.
Education and Training:
- MBBS from Dali University, Dali, Yunnan Province P.R. China.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support trained (ACLS)
SPECIAL CLINICAL INTERESTS AND SKILLS:
- Emergency and Causality
- Intensive Care Unit(ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) & Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU)
- Department of Orthopedics and Surgery procedure
- Medical Officer, Kathmandu Cancer Center (KCC)
- Medical Officer, Manmoham Memorial Community Hospital (MMCH)
- Medical Officer, Bir Hospital
- Medical Officer, Gamu Regional Hospital (GRH)
- Nepal Medical Council (NMC)
- Nepal Medical Association (NMA)