Dr. Angel Shrestha
Dr. Angel Shrestha is a registered pediatrician with Nepal Medical Council with special interest in neonatology. After completing her master's degree in pediatrics, she has work experience of 5 years including general pediatrics, pediatric infectious diseases, malnutrition, pediatric neurology, nephrology and endocrinology. She is a dedicated, friendly professional who has worked in neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) and pediatric intensive care unit (PICU) for about 3 years in Kanti Children’s Hospital, Nepal.
Special Clinical Interests:
- Pediatric intensive care including various pediatric procedures such as lumbar puncture, bone marrow aspiration, chest tube insertion.
- Neonatal intensive care (NICU) management of term and preterm newborns.
- Management of malnutrition
- General pediatrics
- Pediatric infectious diseases
- Pediatric gastroenterology
Education and training:
- MD , Pediatrics , Xian Jiaotong University (XJTU), China
- MBBS , Xian Jiaotong University (XJTU), China
- Pediatric Fundamental Critical Care Support (PFCCS).
- Worked in NICU and PICU at Kanti Children’s Hospital, Nepal
- Worked as Medical Officer at Nidan Hospital, Nepal
- Medical Officer, B & B Hospital, Nepal
- Nepal Medical Council (NMC)
- Nepal Medical Association (NMA)
- Nepal Pediatric Association (NEPAS)