Dr. Priyadarsini Vaithilingam
I am Dr. Priyadarsini Vaithilingam working as medical officer, graduated at Sri Venkateshwaraa Medical College and Research Centre in Pondicherry university with 7 years experience in causality, general medicine, cardiology and neurology department as duty doctor.
SPECIAL CLINICAL INTERESTS AND SKILLS:
- Handling acute emergencies and managements
- Securing peripheral line
- ABG collection
- CAG Procedures
- Polytrauma care
- Ventilatory managements
- Acute cardiac critical care and managements.
- Neurological intensive care
- Covid critical care
- Palliative care and rehabilitation.
- Intern at Sri Venkateshwara Medical College and Research Centre, Pondicherry, India General
- Duty medical officer at Indira Gandhi Government General Hospital and Post Graduate Institute , Pondicherry, India
- Medical officer at Gan Regional Hospital, Laamu atoll, Maldives.