Dr. Kailash Shah
Dr. Kailash Shah is a medical officer, who has completed MBBS form Tribhuvan University, Nepal. He has more than 3 years of clinical experience. He has experienced and worked at various departments including Emergency Department, Outpatient Department, Inpatient department, Critical Care Unit and Operation Theatre. He has been actively involved in Research and Academic work also.
- Worked at Annapurna Neurological Institute, Kathmandu for more than 3 years
- Worked as attending physician at COVID facility under Ministry of Health, Nepal.
Education and Training:
- MBBS from KIST Medical College and Teaching Hospital, Tribhuvan University, Nepal.
- Clinical fellowship at Department of Neurosurgery, Xiangya Hospital, Central South University of People’s Republic of China.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support trained (ACLS).
- Received training on Research
Proposal Writing and Development.Publications:
- A case of Diabetes Striatopathy in an Elderly Female, Annapurna Journal of Health Sciences, August 2021Sah, K. ., Gurung, P. ., & Chandra, A. . (2021). A case of Diabetes Striatopathy in an Elderly Female. Annapurna Journal of Health Sciences, 1(2), 39–41.