Dr. Sennilavan Settu
General Practitioner with 7 years of experience in patient healthcare and well-being. Proficient in assisting cardiac procedures ,day care and casualty. Managed critical Covid care unit and always ensured wellness of patient with utmost priority. Urge and keen to learn and update myself with the advancement in health care periodically.
- Medical Officer ,GAN Regional Hospital, Maldives.
- Resident Medical Officer ,MIOT Hospitals, Chennai.
- Duty Medical Officer ,Global Healthcare, Chennai.
SPECIAL CLINICAL INTERESTS:
- Emergency and Causality,
- Cardiac ICU
- General medicine.
- M.D.Physician (Equivalent to Indian M.B.B.S) Graduated in Rostov State MedicalUniversity, Rostov on Don, Russia Which has been recognized by W.H.O
- Have completed BLS and ACLS course in Global Hospital, Chennai (16.12.2014) Conducted by American Heart Association.
- Have passed the screening Test for Foreign Medical Graduates in June 2015.
- Completed CRRI Program in Apollo Hospitals, Chennai (SPM - 2 Months)
- Meenakshi Mission Hospital and Research Centre, Madurai (10 Months)
LANGUAGES KNOWN :